Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR86 Forum and Toyota GR86 community dedicated to Toyota GR86 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota GR86 Forum today!

Wheel colors on 2nd gen BRZ / GR86 ?!?!

MarkyMark

Reactions
City
East Longmeadow
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 BRZ
IMG_0489.png IMG_0488.png IMG_0487.png IMG_0486.png IMG_0485.png IMG_0489.png IMG_0488.png IMG_0487.png IMG_0486.png IMG_0485.png I’ve been noticing that the 18in wheels on the BRZ/GR86 can look to be different colors at times. Sometimes they look black, sometimes they look dark grey. I personally don’t love black wheels, unless they are on a dark colored car. I want to buy a lighter colored car. Anyway, I wonder what you guys think? What color are these wheels? Are the wheels 2 or even 3 different colors? In Subarus literature for the 2024 BRZ. (That came out today!!!) They list the wheels as being two different colors. 1) dark matte grey and 2) dark metallic grey. I’ll post pics of that as well.

MarkyMark

Reactions
City
East Longmeadow
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 BRZ
This is from Subaru website. They list the brz limited wheels as matte and the tS wheels as metallic. So that’s interesting. That alone would tell me that they at least make thes wheels in multiple colors. IMG_0490.png