Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Anyone put down a deposit on a GR Corolla yet?

Reactions
City
Ormond Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
I plan on contacting my local Toyota dealership this week to see what kind of deposit they are asking for the GR Corolla. Anyone else reach out to their dealers yet?

chanomatik

Reactions
City
Northbridge
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport hatchback
I'm on a contact/waiting list for a few dealers around New England. No one's committing to money until orders are opened up.

It should be noted that they're No Additional Dealer Mark-up dealerships.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
I'm on a contact/waiting list for a few dealers around New England. No one's committing to money until orders are opened up.

It should be noted that they're No Additional Dealer Mark-up dealerships.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update. My dealer here in Amherst, NY had no info yet but said they'll get back to me when they do.

Red Ryder

Reactions
City
Jonesboro
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Tesla Model 3 / GR Corolla Core
From my dealer here in AR, they're expecting order banks to order in the summer and late fall is when they expect the cars to start rolling in.

GRChris

Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
1989 Nissan Silvia
i put down a deposit on one last week, they said i was about 5th or 6th in line.

Reactions
City
Lafayette
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'23 GR Corolla
i put down a deposit on one last week, they said i was about 5th or 6th in line.
I have, $1k deposit and was told over a year wait since I was 12 in line.

XIIGR

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Same for me, $1000 deposit just to be on the list which is currently at 10, no expected ETA.

GRChris

Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
1989 Nissan Silvia
i had a $500 deposit for mine and yea they had no idea when they would get any.

1969Scott

Reactions
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Traverse
My son and I each put $1,000 down to be in line to order. This was in early April. We are number 2 and 3 in line at our local dealership. I kept in touch occasionally with my salesman and he just called and said that he will call back soon to invite us to come in and pick out what color, options, etc that we would like. He said that the "build sheets" became available to them today.

GRChris

Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
1989 Nissan Silvia
My son and I each put $1,000 down to be in line to order. This was in early April. We are number 2 and 3 in line at our local dealership. I kept in touch occasionally with my salesman and he just called and said that he will call back soon to invite us to come in and pick out what color, options, etc that we would like. He said that the "build sheets" became available to them today.
That's good to hear, i wasn't sure if i'd be able to actually build my own or just get one with whatever options it comes to the dealer with

Recce

Reactions
City
Mandeville
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Mercedes Sprinter 2500 high roof170
I have, $1k deposit and was told over a year wait since I was 12 in line.
Hey Man! Good to see a local Louisianian. Where did you reserve? My Baton Rouge dealer just took a $500 deposit and said I'm 5th in line.